Join us for an exclusive client event!
Grab your old documents and join us for a shred party! Securely destroying your confidential records is an important part of protecting your financial future. Our annual shred party is a secure, quick, and delicious event designed to help our clients protect themselves and their personal information.
Shred-it is a secure and safe way to destroy your personal and confidential documents. A Shred-it truck will be onsite and ready to dispose of all your unwanted paper files.
*There is no need to remove staples or paperclips.
Suggested time frame to keep each document:
- Pay stubs and bank statements (1 Year)
- Tax records and receipts (7 Years)
- Medical records and bills (1 Year after payment)
- Social security statements (keep only the most recent)
- Insurance policy statements (keep only the most recent)
- Retirement plan statements (keep only the most recent)
Other documents to shred include anything with personal information such as; social security, bank account information, date of birth, address, passwords, PIN numbers, or signatures.
(Information above is a suggested timeframe for document retention as there may be instances where records should be kept longer. Always double check before shredding)
When: Saturday, Oct. 6th 11:30am - 2:00pm
Where: 10 Melrose Dr. Farmington, CT 06032
Contact Alexis to RSVP